Sustainable Caring for Clinicians
A six week online course focusing on development of mindfulness and compassion, especially as they pertain to burnout prevention and sustainability in clinical work. 15 CE units provided.
Who is this for?
Clinicians such as physicians, nurses, psychotherapists, social workers, and any other individuals involved in caring for patients or clients.
• Greater resilience
• Learn to navigate burnout and imposter syndrome
• Improved work life balance
• Improved stress management
• Greater clarity
• Greater connection to purpose and meaning
• Improved relationships
• Development of a personal, sustainable meditation practice
• Access to community of peer clinicians
** 15 CE units provided.
LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs, and LEPs
Provider number: 1000073
The Mental Health Collective is approved by the California Association
of Marriage and Family Therapists to sponsor continuing education of LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs, and LEPs.
The Mental Health Collective maintains responsibility for program/course and its content
How it works:
• Entirely self paced, online course with flexibility to suit your schedule
• Multi media approach with audio, video, and written content
• Includes guided meditations throughout the course
• Additional modules and videos that are specifically geared towards issues that arise in clinical practice
• Free email support