Sustainable Caring Series
Welcome to the Sustainable Caring Series, designed by psychiatrist Dr. Monisha Vasa, and mindfulness expert Cayce Howe.
In these courses, we guide you through a step by step online course designed specifically to support your own wellness and resilience through the trials of caring for others.
This six week online course focuses on development of mindfulness and compassion, especially as they pertain to burnout prevention and sustainability.
Who is this for?
Parents, family caregivers, teachers, those struggling to find time for self-care, and individuals with innate empathic qualities looking for inner resilience tools.
• Greater resilience
• Learn to navigate burnout
• Improved work life balance
• Improved stress management
• Greater clarity
• Greater connection to purpose and meaning
• Improved relationships
• Development of a personal, sustainable meditation practice